Human rights policy
Sitronix recognizes and supports internationally recognized human rights norms and principles, including the “Universal Declaration of Human Rights”, “United Nations Global Covenant” and the International Labor Organization’s “Declaration of Fundamental Principles and Rights at Work”, etc. , In order to fulfill corporate social responsibility and implement human rights protection, we have formulated a human rights policy applicable to Sitronix and its related affiliated companies to treat and respect all colleagues in a fair and equitable manner; to prevent any violations and violations of human rights, except provide a reasonable and safe workplace, and enable current employees of the company to be treated with reasonable and dignity.
Sitronix human rights policy is explained as follows:
|● Diversity, Inclusiveness and Equal Opportunity
|Human Rights Commitment
|1. Regarding the recruitment, hiring, promotion, rewards, and various benefits of personnel, not based on race, language, blood type, religion, party affiliation, hometown, gender, age, marriage, appearance, facial features, or other discriminatory factors , And there is difference in treatment due to above factors
2. In addition to the special restrictions of the position, hire employees with disabilities, and promise not to be treated differently due to any of the above factors.
3. In terms of personnel management, emphasis is placed on "employing people on the basis of talents, suitable for the right place", and not using irrelevant personal characteristics as management evaluation indicators.
|Formulate "employee selection and employment methods" and "classification and promotion management methods" to implement the above-mentioned equality commitments
|1. Cooperate and review the working environment and regulations in time in accordance with government laws and changes in the social environment
2. If it is found that there is a violation of the "Human Rights Policy", the necessary improvement measures will be taken with the supervisor and the employees' due rights will be returned
|● Meet the basic salary
|Human Rights Commitment
|1. In order to ensure the interests of employees, all employees' salaries are in line with and better than the basic salary level stipulated by local laws and regulations, and social insurance is handled in accordance with the regulations.
2. Take care of employees and provide group insurance and related benefits and bonus distribution measures outside of the law.
|1. Formulate "Salary Work Standards", and all colleagues' salary is better than the basic salary stipulated by law.
2. New recruits sign back the admission notice before the registration date, which contains salary, to ensure that the agreed labor and employment conditions meet the legal requirements.
3. Details and calculation methods are provided for the salary paid every month to ensure that the content of the salary is in compliance with laws and regulations.
|1. Cooperate and review the working environment and regulations at any time in accordance with government laws and changes in the social environment.
2. If it is found that there is a violation of the "Human Rights Policy", the necessary improvement measures will be taken with the supervisor and the employees' due rights will be returned.