Zero Cap. technology
In various application electronic products, active components and passive components are important parts, which are widely used in computers, communications, consumer electronics, industrial electronics and many other purposes. The European Union’s FP7 scientific research framework project (LCA to go project) pointed out that in extreme cases, the carbon footprint of IC products accounts for about one-third of the carbon footprint of electronic products, and the impact on global warming is not negligible. Sitronix’s annual IC shipments exceed 1.5 billion. From the perspective of environmental protection, customers’ use of zero-capacitance technology can enable FPCs to avoid external passive components (capacitors), saving billions of ceramic capacitor components each year, which can reach Not a small carbon reduction effect, dedicated to the earth’s environmental protection.
Continuously implement and improve environmental protection related issues. In response to the global trend of energy saving and carbon reduction, and fulfilling the corporate social responsibility of environmental protection, the company’s environmental management measures are as follows:
1. Energy saving and carbon reduction
(1) Replacement of energy-consuming lamps, focusing on energy-saving LED application products, adopting energy-saving labels and high-efficiency lamps, etc., and advocating to turn off the lights.
(2) The air-conditioning temperature in the office area is set at a normal temperature of 26 to 28 degrees.
(3) Set the power-saving mode for office business machines; it is advisable to turn off the power of the host and peripheral equipment for electric appliances or computer information equipment that are not used for a long time to reduce the waste of standby power.
(4) Turn off the lights in the office area during lunch break and lunch break for 1 hour.
(5) Establish environmental control, timing and other devices to ensure that the air-conditioning equipment is turned off during non-working hours.
2. Temperature effect reduction
(1) Promote a paperless policy and promote various electronic forms to reduce paper usage.
(2) Encourage employees to bring their own environmentally friendly tableware to reduce disposable tableware.
(3) Promote double-sided printing to reduce the amount of paper used; set up waste paper recycling bins to facilitate the reuse of the reverse side of the paper.
(4) Green environmental protection products are the first choice for equipment purchase to achieve energy-saving effects.
3. Reduce water use
(1) Install an induction faucet and a two-stage toilet to save proper water volume.
(2) If water leakage is found, report it immediately to avoid wasting water.
4. Waste management
(1) Implement a recycling and sorting mechanism for waste batteries, optical discs, toner cartridges, paper, etc.
(2) Industrial waste shall be implemented according to laws and regulations and a resource recovery mechanism shall be implemented.
(3) Promote environmental protection policies such as garbage classification and resource recycling.
(1) The office building is completely non-smoking to reduce air pollution.
(2) Encourage colleagues to use video conferencing through mobile device software and facilities, reduce the frequency of colleagues’ business trips, and reduce the impact on the environment.
(3) Establish an internal webpage for employees of “Sitronix Green Life”, and actively use internal propaganda to allow employees to deeply embed the concept of energy saving and carbon reduction in the working environment.